2022 DENVER ZINE LIBRARY CALENDAR!
Limited Availability: Online orders are now closed.
What a response! The calendars are almost sold out and the remaining stock is only available in these Denver locations:
- BookBar: 4280 Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80212
- Broadway Book Mall: 200 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
- Kilgore Books: 624 E 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80203
- Mutiny Information Cafe: 2 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209
Check out the calendar artists here!
REOPENING AT THE TEMPLE
Our original location at The Temple is currently open by appointment only. To make an appointment, please submit a request via our form. Our COVID policies and rules are posted there as well.
COMING SOON: OPENING SECOND LOCATION AT THE RINO ARTPARK
We’re really excited to announce that the Zine Library will be opening another location in the new Denver Public Library Branch at RiNo Art Park! We’ll still continue to operate out of our space at the Temple, but the new location will allow for more community collaboration, more consistent open hours, and perhaps most importantly, a fully accessible location and reading room!
In addition to the new library branch, RiNo Art Park will also include new subsidized artist studios and galleries through RedLine Art Center, and a heritage food incubator with support for immigrant and refugee populations by Focus Points Family Resource Center, all located together along the South Platte River in a natural public green space.
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
We’ve got a new ✨form✨for you!
We’re looking for zine-loving folks to staff the library at the Temple or Art Park location, facilitate workshops, or contribute in other ways! We’d love your help.
Our online store is still open! Check out the titles here and please be patient – it may take us a little longer than usual to fill orders.
The Denver Zine Library is a non profit organization founded in 2003 whose mission is to preserve, protect and promote the culture of zines and self published original work through archival collection, workshops and events. The Denver Zine Library currently houses one of the largest zine collections in North America with a preserved collection of over 20,000 independent and alternative zines. The organization is entirely volunteer run, and the public can access the full library and archives during open hours.
What We Do:
- Lend zines: The lending policy is that anyone who comes to the DZL three or more times can check out up to 5 zines for up to 3 weeks.
- Workshops: Denver zine librarians have conducted workshops in theDZL, in art/craft stores, in classrooms, etc. Contact us if you’d like to chat about content or to set up a visit with your class to the DZL.
Location & Open Hours
2400 Curtis Street Denver, CO 80205 (ring doorbell at 24th Street entrance)
Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm and by appointment.
To make an appointment, e-mail email@example.com
Stay up to date!
- Join the Denver Zine Library’s monthly email list and check out our previous newslettersprevious newsletters
- Be the first to get updates about the Denver Zine Fest by joining the event email list