Temporary Closure due to COVID-19
The Denver Zine Library has made the decision to remain closed during our regularly scheduled open hours. The health of our community is incredibly important to us, and we thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to us with questions and we will keep you updated as more information becomes available. Sending our beautiful community all our love!
Our online store is still open! Check out the titles here and please be patient – it may take us a little longer than usual to fill orders.
Order your 2021 Denver Zine Library Calendar!
Don’t miss your chance to order your limited edition 2021 Denver Zine Library calendar from our online store!
Featuring art by:
- Rachael Pollard @hotsaucethedog
- Denise Zubizarreta @thevampdeville
- Cori Redford @coriredford
- Finley Baker @prairiewolfpress
- Will Betke-Brunswick @transboycomics
- Jeff Washenberger @ferret250
- Thane Benson @thanebenson
- Lonnie MF Allen @lonniemfallen
- Gerhard Kaaihue
- Dylan Edwards @feepingcreatures
- Jennifer Udema @jennmu
- Andy Ulanoff @yaplaws
- Jeremy Stoll @greatbearcomics
The Denver Zine Library is a non profit organization founded in 2003 whose mission is to preserve, protect and promote the culture of zines and self published original work through archival collection, workshops and events. The Denver Zine Library currently houses one of the largest zine collections in North America with a preserved collection of over 20,000 independent and alternative zines. The organization is entirely volunteer run, and the public can access the full library and archives during open hours.
What We Do:
- Lend zines: The lending policy is that anyone who comes to the DZL three or more times can check out up to 5 zines for up to 3 weeks.
- Workshops: Denver zine librarians have conducted workshops in theDZL, in art/craft stores, in classrooms, etc. Contact us if you’d like to chat about content or to set up a visit with your class to the DZL.
Location & Open Hours
2400 Curtis Street Denver, CO 80205 (ring doorbell at 24th Street entrance)
Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm and by appointment.
To make an appointment, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up to date!