SAVE THE DATE!
2019 Denver Zine Fest
Sunday, June 23
McNichols Civic Center Building
144 W Colfax Ave, Denver CO
Free to attend!
Exhibitor applications are now closed, but contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org of you want to be added to the waitlist.
Looking for Volunteers!
- Help us spread the word! We’ll provide the posters and flyers, you’ll put them around town. Interested? Send us your info via this form.
- Want to help out the day of the 2019 Denver Zine Fest? Fill out this form!
The Denver Zine Library is a non profit organization founded in 2003 whose mission is to preserve, protect and promote the culture of zines and self published original work through archival collection, workshops and events. The Denver Zine Library currently houses one of the largest zine collections in North America with a preserved collection of over 20,000 independent and alternative zines. The organization is entirely volunteer run, and the public can access the full library and archives during open hours.
What We Do:
- Lend zines: The lending policy is that anyone who comes to the DZL three or more times can check out up to 5 zines for up to 3 weeks.
- Workshops: Denver zine librarians have conducted workshops in theDZL, in art/craft stores, in classrooms, etc. Contact us if you’d like to chat about content or to set up a visit with your class to the DZL.
Location & Open Hours
2400 Curtis Street Denver, CO 80205 (ring doorbell at 24th Street entrance)
Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm and by appointment.
To make an appointment, e-mail email@example.com
Stay up to date!
- Join the Denver Zine Library’s monthly email list and check out our previous newslettersprevious newsletters
- Be the first to get updates about the Denver Zine Fest by joining the event email list