ENTERING YOUR CHILI
* Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to enter your chili and let us know if you’ll be providing a vegetarian or a meat chili
*If you enter the competition, you eat for free
* Be prepared to bring your cooked chili to the Denver Zine Library for the start of the event at 1pm
* There will be prizes for the chili that receives the most votes (one in the vegetarian and one in the meat category)
* Kevin, one of the Denver Zine Librarians, has been the reigning champ for the last few Chili Cookoffs – bring your best recipe to challenge him for the DZL Chili Crown!
* Come anytime between 1 and 5pm to taste the entries – come early to make sure you get to try them all!
* We’re asking for a $3-5 suggested donation for all-you-can-eat chili
* We’ll provide the sour cream, cheese, etc
* There will be both meat and vegetarian categories
* For those of you who want to enjoy chili AND catch the Superbowl, kick off is at 4:30 Mountain Time. And it looks like it’s going to be an exciting game between the Steelers and Packers…
CHECK US OUT IN THE WESTWORD